All the posts this week have been pre-scheduled, meaning I wrote them over the weekend and am not around to hit publish because we’re moving and don’t have the internet yet. Sorry in advance if something incredibly horrifying, wonderful, or weird has happened in the world and this post is out of place.
Things To Do Instead of Reading This Blog While We Are Unpacking
1) Read a book (list has been updated).
2) Throw back some nog and listen to some Christmas music.
3) Read a better blog (scroll down).
4) Watch something funny.
5) Listen to something beautiful.
6) Take a moment of silence to think about us moving and unpacking these boxes for the fourth time in two years, this time with a little one, probably arguing about where to put the plates.
See you (hopefully) Friday.