Hey, it’s Friday! It’s also super chilly. Wasn’t I just in a tank top?
Here are some end of the week bits for you to snack on.
1) This weekend I’m playing the part of “bridesmaid” in a wedding. I’m considering carrying the baby down the aisle instead of flowers so everyone knows I was just a giant pregnant lady and that’s why I look like a purple sack of potatoes with a train.
2) I got Twitter. Why? I realized the only reason I didn’t have Twitter was so I could say, “I don’t have Twitter.” Now that I’m there, it’s not so bad. I have, like, 3 followers. You can see my tweets on this here sidebar. Or you could join Twitter yourself and follow me. Whatevs.
3) I know I’m biased and all, but my kid is pretty fantastic. Not only is he crying less, but he is doing more. Like sitting in his bumbo like a big person.
And discovering his foot.
And entertaining himself for up to a half hour on his own without demanding boob or rocking or songs that are mostly made up of terrible rhymes.
4) The problem with all this big and talented business is that it also means he’s out of his newborn clothes. It’s tragic, really.
5) The great part about all this big and talented business is that he now takes longer, marathon naps.
6) With all this bigness comes a bit of neglect on our part. Sometimes we forget that just because he’s all grown up now, doesn’t mean he can do everything for himself.
We’ll do better, bud. Promise.
Next Week: Pictures Of Me As A Purple Sack Of Potatoes? (Probably Not)