Baby Daddy assured me that once we had a kid, I would stop downloading, listening to, and craving new music. He said we’d get set in our ways and hardly have time to build playlists and jam out in the living room like we were 21.
Music gets me through the day. If anything, I listen to it more. Today’s Top Ten list features the top ten songs I’ve been listening to here at the end of summer.
Happy Listening & Happy Top Ten Tuesday.
1) Love Lost , Mindy Smith
2) Calgary, Bon Iver
3) Kathy’s Song, Eva Cassidy
4) Cosmic Love, Florence and the Machines
5) Hey Ya, Obadiah Parker
7) Farther Along, Josh Garrels
8) Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Coldplay
9) Lemonworld, The National
10) Poison and Wine, The Civil Wars
PS: One of my very good friends is leaving for Borneo tomorrow to do very cool things for a very good cause. Check her out here.